Protect your boat with Guilford Boat Yards shrink wrapping service. Our guarantee of materials and installation ensures your boat stays covered throughout the entire winter season. In the spring, we remove the shrink wrap for you and dispose of it through eco-friendly recycling.
- Resistance against strong winds
- Tightest possible seal to keep ice and moisture out of your boat
- Built-in UV inhibitors to preserve your exterior
- Shrinkwrap aerodynamic design to withstand up to 50 mph
Inboard Engines & Sterndrives
- Run, flush and fill engine(s) with non-toxic antifreeze
- Fog carbureted engines and run fuel injected models on the remote tank with winter fuel mixture.
- Change engine oil and oil filter
- Check engine fluid levels.
- Change spin-on water separating fuel filter and/or Racor filters and stabilize fuel in the tank.
- Change sterndrive gear oil and lube accessible grease points.
- Remove sterndrive propeller, grease propeller shaft, and re-install
- Inspect propeller and running gear for visible damage
- Inspect engine for signs of damage, leaks, or component fatigue